- 1968 - Attended Charles University in Prague to study physical education and languages. While in college, she modeled, appearing on the cover of many fashion magazines and skied for the university and national ski teams.
- 1970 - Appeared in PAN TAU, a series of Czech motion pictures
- 1972 - Earned a masters degree from Charles University. Immigrated to Canada.
- 1973 -1977 - Coached junior ski team at Jay Peak in the USA.
- 1975 - Began modeling career with Audrey Morris Agency in Montreal, Canada.
- 1979 -1984 - Vice President of Interior Design for Trump Organization. Designed interior of several major hotels and skyscrapers including: Trump Tower, Trump Castle (Atlantic City), Plaza Hotel (NYC), Trump Plaza (3rd Avenue NYC), and Grand Hyatt (NYC).
- 1984 -1987 - President and CEO of Trump Castle Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. President of Plaza Hotel, NYC , achieving status of “7th Most Luxurious Hotel” throughout the world and receiving a Hotelier Award for “Hotel Manager of the Year” by peers.
- 1993-1995 - Published her first novel, For Love Alone. Followed in 1994 with her follow-up novel Free
to Love and her non-fiction book The Best is Yet to Come and movie of the Week by CBS of her novels.
- 1994 - Established House of Ivana, which managed her product of clothing, accessories, jewelry, which sold over home shopping networks, QVC London and TSN in Canada. Her other company, Ivana Haute Couture, sells jewelry and cosmetics over her website www.IvanaTrump.com. She still continues her personal appearances on shopping channels.
- 2001 - Ivana’s other company, Ivana Haute Couture, sells
jewelry and cosmetics over her website at www.IvanaTrump.com.
She still continues her personal appearances on shopping channels
such as Canadian Shopping Channel TSC.
- 2001- Ivana became spokesperson for two major real estate ventures – Bentley Bay Condominium Complex in Miami and Ivana great Barrier Reef Condominium and Resort Complex.